Auto insurance is required to drive legally in Colorado. The best place to look for insurance is with a locally owned independent agency like Bolder Insurance. We have a friendly, educated staff who will find auto insurance quotes from a dozen or more companies. If you shop with an agency other than an independent agency, you will only be seeing one auto quote, from one company. Why settle for only one quote? Rather, Bolder Insurance can give you dozens of quotes from dozens of companies. We do the shopping for you, as a result, making sure that you are getting the proper coverage for your personal needs at the best price. Bolder Insurance is conveniently located in Boulder, and Louisville.
Simplify your Insurance process, Call Bolder Insurance at 303-449-9595 for a comparison auto insurance quote or get started on your quote now.
- Consider carrying liablility limits that are higher than what is required by the state.
- You should consider different deductibles that suit your premium budget.
- Discuss purchasing Emergency Road Service
- Decide on a $0 or low-deductible glass coverage. You’ll be glad you did.
- Make sure your Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage limits match your liability limit.
- Get a quote on your home insurance at the same time to get the best discounts.
- Ask about the cost of adding a low cost umbrella policy to increase your liability limits.