Happy guy with homeowners insuranceHomeowners Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

For many people, their home is their largest investment. As an independent agency, Bolder Insurance represents many highly rated insurance companies. With over a dozen different insurance companies, you can rest assured that we will find the best coverage for your specific insurance needs. Here are some things to consider when talking with your independent agent about your homeowners insurance:

  • Talk with your insurance advisor about any specific details in your home to help them establish the appropriate coverage amount.
  • Ask if Guaranteed Replacement Cost coverage is available for your homeowners insurance policy.
  • Choose the highest deductible you could comfortably afford to pay in the event of a claim.
  • Inquire about adding identity theft to your homeowners insurance policy.
  • Tell your agent if you have any business operations at your home.
  • Make sure your advisor knows if you have any other structures on your property (tool sheds, free-standing garages, swing sets, etc).
  • Flood and Earthquake are standard exclusions in any homeowners insurance policy. If you would like to be covered during either of these events, ask your agent about your options.
  • Get a quote on your auto insurance at the same time to get the best discounts.
  • Ask about the cost of adding a low-cost Umbrella policy to increase your liability limits.
  • Let your insurance advisor know about any items of exceptional value, such as jewelry or artwork, so they can be covered properly.

Renters Insurance

Renters insurance is often overlooked. Many renters underestimate what it would cost to replace all of their belongings. They also don’t think of the responsibility they have should they hurt someone or something on their premises. Renters insurance will pay for:

  • Personal liability
  • Personal belongings
  • Loss of use should you have to find another home after your unit is damaged
  • Additional expenses incurred while finding another place to live

Townhome/Condominium Insurance

Very few insurance agents know how to insure your condominium unit or townhome correctly. To do it right, you must understand what your association covers and what your association says you need to cover. Each condominium and townhome association is unique. Bolder Insurance has the expertise to understand how to coordinate your policy with that of your association.

Rental Property Insurance

Whether you have one or one hundred rental properties, Bolder Insurance has the products and the expertise to insure your investments correctly. Bolder Insurance can help you with:

  • Single family or multi-unit rental properties
  • Property under renovation
  • Fix and flips
  • Hard to insure property
  • Vacant property

Vacant Property Insurance

Care must be taken when owning vacant property. Bolder Insurance can advise you in choosing the best option that will insure your vacant property correctly.

Personal Property Inventory, Read More


Get Started On Your Home Insurance Quote

Happy family with Business Insurance
“Our family insurance provided by Bolder Insurance covers the full spectrum of policies for our vehicles, toys, home(s) and umbrella coverages. The team at Bolder Insurance provided us top rate service in understanding our needs and providing quotes quickly and efficiently.” 
Ken & Marie Gambon

Personal Business Insurance Customers