Other Personal Insurance
Considering additional personal insurance options like Identity Theft Protection and Personal Umbrella Insurance? We can even cover your recreational vehicles like ATVs, boats, and airplanes.
Personal Umbrella Insurance
A personal umbrella policy is an affordable way to greatly increase your liability limits. If you’re involved a major auto accident or if someone gets injured on your property, you could be sued for damages well beyond the liability coverage provided by your Home and auto insurance policies.
Consider these details when speaking with your independent insurance agent about a personal umbrella policy:
- Keep in mind that your umbrella policy will pay your legal expenses even if a claim is never paid.
- Ask if there are additional discounts on your home or auto insurance if you also purchase an umbrella policy.
- An umbrella policy is intended to protect your assets. Talk with your advisor about what umbrella liability limit might be appropriate for you.
Personal Umbrella insurance can be applied to events like: Car accidents, accidental injuries on your property, accidents involving your boat, or ATV, golf course injuries, defense fees and other legal costs, personal injury coverage for claims of libel or slander, acts of children or pets.
Identity theft has become the fastest growing white-collar crime in America. A criminal only needs your name, social security number, and date of birth to apply for anything from a credit card or a bank loan to even an insurance policy. Having your identity stolen damages your sense of security, but the real hardship may be how time-consuming and expensive it can be to restore your credit and get your life back on track. Ask your advisor if identity theft coverage is included in your homeowner’s policy or if it can be added. Included in a policy with identity theft protection are expenses associated with:
- Attorney fees
- Costs of certified mail
- Loan re-application fees
- Costs of long distance phone calls
- Reimbursement for lost income
- Costs of executing affidavits
Let Bolder Insurance protect your family by finding the right life insurance policy for your needs. We work with most of the great life insurance companies.
Flood insurance can be confusing. It is excluded from most homeowners policies and the premium for purchasing coverage can vary wildly depending on your location on the flood plain map. Read the Bolder Blog regarding Flood Insurance: https://www.bolderinsurance.com/understanding-flood-insurance/
Consider the following when shopping for flood insurance at Bolder Insurance:
- Let Bolder Insurance determine what flood plain you are in.
- Be aware that flood insurance may only give you very limited coverage.
- Ask about what the FEMA definition of a flood is.
- It may be necessary for you to obtain an “elevation certificate” for your property, which may cost $700 or more.
At Bolder Insurance, we can find the best coverage and price for all of your recreational vehicles and other toys. Let us help you insure your: