High Value Home Insurance
At Bolder Insurance we offer insurance programs specifically designed for high value homes.
High value homes are generally categorized as those with a value in excess of $750,000. For homes with this kind of value, sometimes standard homeowners insurance is not the ideal fit and does not recognize the unique coverage needs of high value homeowners. That is why it is important to work with an agency like Bolder Insurance that specializes in this type of coverage.
In addition to standard homeowners insurance coverage, we are able to offer our high value homeowner clients additional coverage including:
- Property Insurance – the full cost to rebuild your home after a covered loss, using materials of like kind and quality, subject to the policy terms and conditions
- Contents – the full cost to repair or replace your contents with no deduction for depreciation, up to the amount of insurance on your policy. Unlike many other standard policies, you receive payment before purchasing replacement items
- Valuable Articles – For collectables including art, computers, jewelry, furs, silverware, guns and more.
- Loss of Use – Unlimited loss of use coverage.
- Personal Liability – Libel and slander coverage, credit card coverage, $10,000 in medical payments.
- Identity Theft Insurance – Many of our insurance policies now include coverage for losses due to identity theft.